|Please specify the following when ordering:|
|Product code / Girth / Bend or Twist position|
|e.g. H / 1100 / T150 = Horizontal / 1100 Girth / Twist150|
|Product code H = Horizontal (heavy duty)|
|Product code SSH = Stainless Steel Horizontal (heavy duty)|
|Girth = Overall length of strap, available in 100mm increments from 100mm to 3000mm|
|B or T = Bend or Twist Position (twist is approx. 50mm long)|
(NOTE: The following code structure replaces the previous HDMH and SHDMH codes)
- Standard product includes one bend or twist. Additional bends/twists/fishtails charged extra. Increments of less than 100mm will be charged at the full rate e.g. 1050mm charged at 1100mm rate.
- Designed in accordance with The Building Regulations, BS5268 Part 3 and other building standards for vertical and horizontal restraint and tested to BS EN845-1.
- Fixing – Restraint straps should be fixed using either 50mm long no. 12 woodscrews (using wall plugs in masonry for vertical restraint) or 75mm x 4.0mm diameter galvanised nails into timber. Stainless steel screws or nails must be used when fixing stainless steel straps. Supplied in packs of 10.
- Dimensions – Thickness 4mm, Width 28mm, Length 100mm increments from 100mm to 6000mm.
- Load Bearing Capacity – 8 kN.
- Non-Standard Restraint Straps – Non-standard restraint straps are available hot dipped galvanised to BS EN 10346:2009 DX51D + G275, in the sections below and can be holed / bent / twisted to suit. Stainless steel available to order. Available in the following sizes:
- 40 x 5mm
- 50 x 5mm
- 60 x 5mm
- 75 x 5mm
- 100 x 5mm
- Non-standard sections available, price on application.