- BBA Approved cavity wall ties (Agrément Certificate: 17/5462)
- Application – A light duty wall tie used in box-form domestic dwellings that have inner and outer leaves of a similar thickness. They are suitable for buildings with a maximum height if 10m and for flat sites where the basic wind speed is up to 27m/s and altitude is not greater than 150m above sea level.
- Design – Constant drip spiral feature to prevent moisture travelling across the cavity, it can be installed either way up
- Material – Manufactured from continuous basalt fibre and vinyl ester resin composite
- Durability – Service life of not less than 60 years
- Thermal performance – In situations where thermal losses through ties need to be taken into account, the products will adequately resist thermal transmittance through a wall cavity
- Compliance – Tested as Type B (sound) and as Type 4 (strength) to BS EN 845-1