VST1s come supplied with 50 reusable yellow safety end caps per pack.
- Application – A heavy-duty wall tie suitable for most building sizes and types. These ties are rigid and should not be specified where large differential movements are expected or low strength masonry units are in use. They are suitable for buildings of any height and most UK locations.
- Design – Constant drip feature to prevent moisture travelling across cavity.
- Material – Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel
- Behaviour in relation to fire – non combustable (as defined in the national Building Regulations)
- Durability – excellent corrosion resistance and a service life of not less than 60 years
- Thermal performance – In situations where thermal losses through ties need to be taken into account, the products will adequately resist thermal transmittance through a wall cavity
- Compliance – Tested as Type B (sound) and as Type 1 (strength) to BS EN 845-1