|125mm (50 cavity)
|150mm (75 cavity)
|175mm (100 cavity)
Supplied complete with 50mm x 3.35mm Stainless Steel Annular Ring Nails. Also available with 50mm x 4.0mm Stainless Steel Screws for SIPS panels.
- Application – This type of timber frame wall tie is right for domestic and small commercial builds up to four storeys high. They are suitable for buildings with a maximum height if 15m and for flat sites where the basic wind speed is up to 25m/s and altitude is not greater than 150m above sea level.
- Design – Masonry-timber tie for timber frame buildings that accommodates vertical movement.
- Material – Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel
- Behaviour in relation to fire – non combustible (as defined in the national Building Regulations)
- Durability – excellent corrosion resistance and a service life of not less than 60 years
- Thermal performance – In situations where thermal losses through ties need to be taken into account, the products will adequately resist thermal transmittance through a wall cavity
- Compliance – Tested as Type B (sound) and as Type 6 (strength) to BS EN 845-1
- Specification – Available for specification on the NBS Source platform.