- Design – Frame cramp with 3 x 6.5mm holes in the projection for a dowel bar. Used to restrain stone cladding and coping stones. Dowels supplied separately.
- Material – Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel.
- Behaviour in relation to fire – Non combustable (as defined in the national Building Regulations).
- Durability – Excellent corrosion resistance and a service life of not less than 60 years.
- Compliance – Tested as Type B (sound) and as Type 2 (strength) to BS EN 845-1.
- Stainless Steel Dowel Bars are available in 6, 8, 10, 12 and 20mm diameters and can be cut into lengths from 30mm to 300mm.